Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes. Place olive oil and butter in a large saucepan. Turn burner to medium-low and melt the butter.
These Skinny Creamy Alfredo (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Nut Free) are Made with gluten free pasta this easy sauce uses potato to make it super creamy and light. No added oil. #glutenfree #dairyfree #vegan #nutfree recipesrecipes.club Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce. You can have Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce
- You need 16 oz of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesian cheese.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt pepper.
This easy fettuccine alfredo recipe is lightened up a bit with a healthier alfredo sauce, and it's a fabulous weeknight Italian dinner recipe! This rich & creamy Lactaid® Alfredo Sauce with lactose-free milk is the perfect alternative for those with a lactose intolerance. A delicious skinny alfredo sauce recipe with parmesan crusted chicken strips. This recipe has all the flavor and creaminess of traditional alfredo sauce, just a little healthier and more lactose-intolerant friendly.
Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Pour chicken broth in a sauce pan and put cauliflower and garlic cloves in it. Bring to a boil and cook till tender..
- Pour the ingredients from the pot into a blender. Start the puree. Add parmesian cheese salt and pepper, puree to desired consistency.
- Pour back in pot and cook at low until desired thickness of sauce is to your liking, or noodles are ready. I usually let my fettuccine soak in the sauce for a couple of minutes. Enjoy.
These Skinny Creamy Alfredo (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Nut Free) are Made with gluten free pasta this easy sauce uses potato to make it super creamy and light. This nut free sauce also contains no extra oil, nutritional yeast or even coconut cream. This Fettuccine Alfredo is so rich and creamy, it's hard to believe it's entirely lactose free. There is nothing complicated about it – just a few simple swaps with our lactose-free sour cream and butter. Top it off with your favorite vegetables for a delicious and deeply satisfying family meal.