Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb). Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish. thin sliced chicken breasts, green onion cream cheese, olive oil, chicken broth, sliced mushrooms, fresh baby spinach, Weber Herb and Garlic Seasoning, pepper. Great recipe for Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb). This spicy oil was made for use with the vegetable broth hot pot and should work.
By using our services, you agree to our. This is a low-calorie, high-fiber dish! Low Carb Cauliflower Risotto Jessica Gavin. You can cook Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb)
- Prepare 100 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- You need 100 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms (quartered).
- You need 85 gms of Eggplant (cubed).
- It’s 1 of Small Zucchini.
- It’s 1 Cup of Pumpkin (cubed).
- You need 100 gms of Bok Choy (Approx 1 bunch).
- You need 50 gms of Bean Shoots.
- You need 1 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Oyster Sauce (Vegan oyster sauce if you wish).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 of tsb fish sauce (leave out for vegetarian).
- You need 1 tsp of Five Spice.
- It’s 1 tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of thinly sliced ginger.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves thinly sliced.
- It’s 100 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into blocks).
- It’s Handful of Corriander for garnish.
- It’s 1 of red chili sliced for garnish.
- It’s 3-4 Cups of Water.
This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious dinner on a salad, pasta or rice! Mushrooms are low in carbs and one of the tastiest foods on the planet. Again, while not technically a vegetable, mushrooms have many culinary uses and cooks use them like traditional veggies. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) step by step
- In a claypot or large pot, heat the Sesame oil on a low flame, add the garlic and ginger and fry quickly.
- Add the oyster, fish, soy sauce and sugar..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini & Eggplant.
- Add 3 cups of water, bring to boil and turn down heat. Cook until pumpkin is cooked through, add more water if required..
- Once pumpkin is cooked through, add the tofu and bok choy. Cook for a minute or 2 and serve..
- Garnish with, bean shoots, chilli, and Corriander.
Stir in sugar, broth, soy sauce and chile-garlic sauce; cover and bring to a boil. If you choose a so called lacto-ovo vegetarian way of eating, low carb will work like a charm, providing all the nutrients you need. Lacto-ovo means avoiding meat, poultry and fish and eating vegetables, nuts, eggs and dairy. Get access to hundreds of low-carb videos, meal plans and practical guides. Grease a large roasting pan and place all the vegetables in a single layer.