Low-Carb Butter Barbecue Sauce. This homemade barbecue sauce is so good, it puts all the store-bought sauces to shame. It is sugar-free, low carb, and keto-friendly! Yes, you can still eat clean and enjoy a lovely home-cooked BBQ without sacrificing flavor.
Easy Keto BBQ Sauce is a low carb, paleo, gluten-free version of my family's best and most loved barbeque sauce recipe. Easy Keto BBQ sauce is one of my most popular keto sauce recipes that, in the past years, has been included in most of my keto, low carb & paleo barbecued meat recipes. Low Carb Bbq Sauce is an easy way to add a kick of deliciousness to your meals. You can cook Low-Carb Butter Barbecue Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Butter Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Reduced Sugar Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of firmly packed Splenda Brown Sugar Blend.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of worcerstershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of pepper.
- You need Dash of Tobasco sauce.
Summer is finally gracing us with her presence and something has just clicked in my bones. I like to have this on my grilled food and barbecue. It is adapted from a recipe by Bill and Cheryl Jameson and their book Smoke and Spice. I just try to use it sparingly because I find large amounts of Splenda to be only marginally acceptible on low carb.
Low-Carb Butter Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Melt buller..
- Add onion and cook until tender..
- Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Simmer 5-10 minutes..
- If stored in refrigerator, warm before using Makes about 1 cup..
If you're following a strict, low carb diet always check the nutrition label to find the brand that is lowest in carbs. There are several brands of low sugar BBQ sauce on the market that you can choose for a low carb diet. Joanne Salerno Jo struggled with obesity as a teenager. What I Love About This Low Carb BBQ Sauce Recipe. Sweet, scrumptious flavors that you need for proper BBQ foods!