Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). Try them with our Marinara Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! How to make baked chicken meatballs. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. You can have Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb)
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- It’s Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- It’s Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg for binding.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Meanwhile, combine the glaze ingredients in a saucepan and. These keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are the perfect low carb appetizer! I love to serve them with extra buffalo sauce and ranch. I love to serve them with extra buffalo sauce and ranch.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) instructions
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Lightly grease a large baking dish. Place the meatballs in the prepared baking dish, leaving space between each meatball. Keto Chicken Meatballs are your favorite ground chicken meatballs made with everyday ingredients but without the breadcrumbs. Loaded with spices, parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, these Keto Chicken Meatballs are low-carb, gluten free and keto friendly but you would never even know it!