Vegan Veggie Wrap. Ranch Veggie Wraps – The Stingy Vegan. California Quinoa Salad Collard Wraps – Cotter Crunch. Spinach Hummus Lunch Wraps – Love and Lemons.
Barley and Walnut Wraps – Reducetarian. These whole wheat tortilla wraps are filled with fresh spinach, cooked beets, avocado slices, sauerkraut and crunchy seeds. Overflowing with fiber, protein and essential nutrients, it's the perfect veggie wrap that doesn't want to hide its healthfulness. You can cook Vegan Veggie Wrap using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Veggie Wrap
- You need Half of a cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 8 Leaves of letouce of a cup of baby leaves of letuce.
- You need of Hummus.
- It’s of Siracha hot sauce (optional).
- You need of Soft corn tortillas.
Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Tortilla Wrap Recipe by Recipes from a Pantry → This healthy Vegan Veggie Wrap has raw veggies and vegan garden vegetable cream cheese. It is an easy make ahead lunch that comes together in minutes. When the lady at the local Farmer's Market has spinach amaranth tortillas in stock, it's time for me to rearrange my recipe plans for the week. Smoky black beans and roasted sweet potatoes make a delicious filling for these Southwestern-style wraps.
Vegan Veggie Wrap instructions
- Cut the tomatoes and the cucumber into rounds.
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Place the tortilla on the counter and fill it with the veggies hummus and sirrach..
- Fold the sides of the tortillas wrapping the filling then fold the remaining sides to close the wrap.
- Cut the wrap in half (optional).
Curried Chickpea and Vegetable Wrap Inspiralized. Harissa roasted vegetable and hummus wrap is a super healthy vegan wrap made with roasted sweet potato, zucchini (courgette), red pepper with harissa paste, fresh baby spinach and a wholemeal wrap. recipe: My Gorgeous Recipes To meal prep these vegetarian wraps, I recommend slicing the veggies on a Sunday night so you can quickly assemble wraps for lunches throughout the week. You're welcome to add a meal prepped protein of choice to this vegan wrap. Grilled or baked chicken would work nicely, as would sliced steak or shredded pork. Thai Tofu-Vegetable Wrap Source: Thai Tofu-Vegetable Wraps.