Stuffed peppers (vegetarian). Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Vegetarian Recipes By Kraft. Visit Now Thought about stuffed peppers all summer since we haven't had them for years, except now would needed vegetarian stuffed peppers. So decided to try this recipe.
Inspiration and Ideas Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa "These were a delicious dinner that the entire family loved. It was quick and easy to whip up after a day of work.". These stuffed peppers are best served warm from the oven, topped with sour cream, cilantro, and a fresh squeeze of lime. You can cook Stuffed peppers (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers (vegetarian)
- You need 4 of bell peppers (of liking).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of Jasmin rice.
- You need 2 Tbs of black pepper(adjust to liking is also cool).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of pink salt (or any kid if salt).
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of tuff's Green onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Soy sauce per pepper (optional, I just like soy sauce).
- It’s 2 cups of Cheese.
- You need of Bread crumbs (topping).
To make these vegan, simply skip the cheese and serve the cooked peppers with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast and guacamole instead. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. The Best Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers With Rice Recipes on Yummly Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup, Best Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup, Rich And Crispy Cracker-stuffed Mushrooms Bell peppers are already basically hollow, so being a delicious, edible bowl for a cheesy, tomato-y filling is a role they were born to play!
Stuffed peppers (vegetarian) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- First put water into a pot, place it on the stove top on medium temp. Then put the rice into the pot and let it cook..
- Once the rice is done let it cool a bit maybe for about a minute or so.
- Take the black pepper, salt, and garlic powder then pour it on top of the rice. Then mix well..
- Dice the green onions and place them into the rice. Mix well.
- Once that's done move on to the peppers.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the guts and remnants. Do this to all 4.
- Add a bit of cheese to the bottoms of the peppers.
- Put the rice into the pepper, almost to the top. Make sure to pack the rice so it covers most of the peppers inside..
- Pour soy sauce over rice in the peppers.
- Once done cover the tops with a decent amount of cheese to..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the peppers and place them in the oven.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once they come out they are ready to be eaten.
These vegetarian stuffed peppers are (duh) meat-free. But, what they lack in beefiness, they more than make up for in flavor. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. Last Thanksgiving, when my friend Stephanie asked for a vegetarian option she could serve her non-turkey-eating relatives, this is what I suggested. Black Bean Stuffed Peppers: Black beans are the best to include in vegetarian meals because they're a great source of protein.