Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler. Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy! Reheat in the microwave, if desired. You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container.
The buttery topping, the juicy, gooey, sweet and. For a paleo blackberry cobbler, you can use raw honey, maple syrup or date syrup.. Summer Desserts Tagged With: dairy free blackberry cobbler, gluten free blackberry cobbler, healthy blackberry cobbler, keto blackberry cobbler, paleo blackberry cobbler. You can cook Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler
- Prepare of wet.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of almd milk. If using cashew milk reduce by 2T & add 2Twater.
- You need of el olive oil.
- You need of Stevia.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of Dry.
- You need of Cashew flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of xanthan gum.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Fuit filling.
- Prepare of berry filling.
- You need of preferred berry.
- It’s of coconut sugar.
Most everyone adores a berry cobbler, however, if you are not sure that a cobbler fits the bill, how about baking a Paleo chocolate chip cookie cake instead, perhaps with a side of berries? Naturally, you'll want to serve this cobbler warm from the oven with a generous scoop of homemade Paleo coconut vanilla ice cream. My sister makes this keto berry crisp recipe all the time for family occasions. It is a big hit with everyone, even people are not going Keto or low carb.
Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler instructions
- In a medium bowl add eggs, use a hand blender to whip for 1 minute, slowly add oil and stevia and blend in vanilla.
- Add all dry Ingredients to the same bowl and blend till consistency of cake batter maybe a little thicker..
- Put desired berries into mic safe bowl and mic with the coconut sugar for 3 minutes, stir. Repeat till berries are soft and the juice is at least 1 cup or more. *REPLACE coconut sugar with stevia for Keto baking.
- Pour batter into sprayed round casserole dish and then top with berry mix. Press filling into batter in some areas to ensure it reaches through the batter..
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes but check after 25 due to moisture differences created by different berries. Your knife should come out clean and edges should be golden brown..
Whip up some heavy cream for a luscious topping that makes it even better. Cobbler has now been added to my favorite dessert list! Included on that list is our blueberry pound cake, snowball cookies and butter cake. This keto blackberry cobbler makes the list because it is super easy to make, guilt free due to the minimal ingredients and I always have berries in the fridge that are on the verge of going bad and need to be used up! If you want a paleo berry cobbler, sub out the Truvia for honey.