Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust. Recipe: Perfect Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust. Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people with the internet. Should you be the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page.
Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust.. The butter cookie crust holds a rich chocolate mousse with bits of roasted hazelnuts for a crunch. The crunch makes it a different sort of mousse with a nice texture to it.. granulated sugar, brown sugar, creamy peanut butter OR JIF Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake spread, large egg, all . You can cook Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust
- You need of For the crust.
- It’s of lg. handful of pretzels crushed.
- It’s of lg. handful of shredded Coconut.
- You need of lg. handful of pecans chopped.
- Prepare of cup. brown sugar.
- It’s of butter melted.
- It’s of For the filling.
- It’s of cream cheese softened.
- It’s of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer.
- You need of sugar free cool whip.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of almond extract.
- Prepare of For the Topping.
- Prepare of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies crushed.
- You need of cinnamon.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with a Pretzel Pecan Crust. Handheld pumpkin cheesecakes with a sweet and salty crust topped with a maple spiced whipped cream. Add melted butter and blend until combined. To garnish, top with chopped hazelnut wafers.
Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust step by step
- Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Press into 9 in. Pie pan and bake 6 min. At 350° and set aside to cool..
- Beat all ingredients for filling except for the cool whip together with electric mixer. About 3 min. Gently fold in cool whip. Place over the crust once cooled..
- Crush cookies and add cinnamon. Top your cheesecake with this..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy..
Cut the hazelnut wafer rolls to ½-inch taller than the cheesecake height. Stand them around the perimeter of the cheesecake, pressing into the sides of the cake to adhere. Tie a piece of ribbon or kitchen twine around the cake to secure the wafer rolls. Pour the cheesecake filling into the hazelnut crust. Bake: Set the foil wrapped springform pan in a larger pan or roasting pan and transfer to the oven.