Full flavor Low carb tuna patties. Full flavor Low carb tuna patties instructions. Put the tuna, dill weed, paprika, pepper, egg, and onion. Get a very good crust on bottom before your first flip.
Once the butter is melted, fry the patties until they're cooked through (mostly just to get the egg cooked), flipping about halfway through. It can be a low carb snack, added to a salad or served in a sandwich or burger. We love making tuna patty burgers for an alternative to eating red meat. You can have Full flavor Low carb tuna patties using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Full flavor Low carb tuna patties
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna fish, packed in spring water drained.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil to pan fry.
- It’s to taste of hot sauce, optional.
- Prepare to taste of London Pub malt vinegar, optional.
- Prepare to taste of red wine vinegar, optional.
The flavors of these patties are so great and there's so many different ways to serve it. How to Make Tuna Fish Patties. The spices and other veggies added to the tuna makes these so flavorful. Low carb and loaded with fantastic flavor, these tuna patties are perfect in so many ways.
Full flavor Low carb tuna patties step by step
- In a pan heat oil.
- Put the tuna, dill weed, paprika, pepper, egg, and onion..
- Mix them together.
- Form into patties and fry. Get a very good crust on bottom before your first flip..
- Fry till crunchy.
- Takes about 15 minutes total to fry. Let sit 2 minutes and serve. I like the vinegars, especially the malt vinegar. However you try them I hope you enjoy!.
As a snack, in a sandwich or on a salad, our easy tuna patties recipe is a hit. You can serve them in so many different ways and in different times of the day. Primal : This recipe completely adheres to primal diet restrictions. Gluten Free : There are no gluten products included in this recipe, making it safe to consume for those with Celiac and other gluten intolerances. The tuna in water gives a full hearty flavor to this dish, while the tuna in oil has a totally tender and juicy texture that takes this keto salad to the next level.