Chocolate, Cherry, Almond snacks (paleo, vegan, gluten free sweet treat). Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following.
An easy yummy snack or healthy dessert, vegan and gluten-free! Do not let the wholesome-ness of oatmeal and dates fool you into thinking these bars taste like health, they are rich and buttery like a damn cookie. These grab-and-go snacks are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and nomstastic! You can have Chocolate, Cherry, Almond snacks (paleo, vegan, gluten free sweet treat) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate, Cherry, Almond snacks (paleo, vegan, gluten free sweet treat)
- It’s 4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cherries.
They're just sweet enough to satisfy any cravings. My family loves this granola and I gift it to all my pals during the holidays. This paleo and vegan granola is super simple to make and customizable to delight even your. It's topped with a delicious chocolate frosting and makes the perfect healthy dessert or snack!
Chocolate, Cherry, Almond snacks (paleo, vegan, gluten free sweet treat) step by step
- melt chocolate chips (stovetop or microwave).
- drop multiple spoonfuls of chocolate onto a piece of wax paper.
- place a dried cherry in the center of each chocolate drop.
- place almonds circling the cherry in the chocolate drop.
- drizzle more chocolate on top if desired.
- put wax paper and treats in fridge for 10 minutes to set.
It's naturally sweet and completely gluten-free. Also with paleo and vegan options! PALEO-FRIENDLY: The vegan dark chocolate covered snack bars use high quality certified gluten free & paleo friendly ingredients. Made without peanuts, oats or grains. The non-GMO snack bar tastes great without the dry chalky tastes like other snack bars.