1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌. Suddenly, as the last bits of banana smooth out, you'll see the mixture shift from blended banana to creamy, soft-serve ice cream texture. No ice cream maker required, it is the perfect healthy frozen treat. It is naturally vegan, gluten-free & customizable.
This, too, is absolutely delicious and the color is stunning. Add a few frozen cherries (you can use fresh, but frozen works even better) and a few drops of vanilla to the food processor with the ice cream and pulse until the color becomes a consistent pink. Optional: throw in a few chocolate chunks for a "Cherry Garcia" like flavor. You can have 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare 3 of black cherries.
- Prepare of Cake decorating candy.
It's typically made in either a blender or food processor depending on the equipment available and your priorities (total time, hands-on time, quantity, etc.). This vegan banana ice cream is made with roasted bananas for a really decadent, ultra creamy ice cream that even non-vegans will totally love! All you need is some frozen bananas, and that's it. Who would have thought just by blending up frozen bananas, you can make a creamy delicious ice cream!
1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream (Vegan)🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌🍒🍌 step by step
- Break the bananas into 4-5 pieces and put them in a box in the deep freezer for one night..
- The next day take your small mixer and mix the banana pieces into a puree. If there are too frozen pieces, wait a bit till they melt a bit and mix again. Scoop the puree back into the box, and mix it well, put it back to the freezer..
- When eating, take it out, scoop it, and decorate with cherries and cake deco..
On top of it, it's very good and good for you! It's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. The next day take your small mixer and mix the banana pieces into a puree. If there are too frozen pieces, wait a bit till they melt a bit and mix again. Vegan banana ice cream made with almond milk and pecans is a satisfying, dairy-free dessert without any added sugar..