Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free). How many carbs are in keto cream cheese cookies? The net carbs per cookie will depend on how many cookies you create from the dough. I used a tablespoon scoop and a cookie press, which will yield more cookies than slicing.
The recipe used almond flour and is practically no-carb and carb-free. Not only are these cream cheese cookies delicious, but they are sugar-free, gluten-free, and low in carbs, making it keto-friendly. How To Make Keto Cream Cheese Cookies. You can have Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free)
- You need 3 C of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 C of softened butter or ½ C of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 L of Egg (or 2 if no cream cheese).
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 C of or less Xylitolsugar substitute (to taste).
Line a baking tray with parchment or baking paper. We use a Silpat baking mat. The recipe for Sugar Free Cream Cheese Cookies As mentioned, using a full fat cream cheese is recommended in this recipe. Cream cheese is naturally lower in fat than butter to begin with.
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) step by step
- Preheating oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Beat coconut oilbutter and cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and light in color. (If leaving out the cream cheese you will use 2 eggs instead of 1.).
- Beat in vanilla and egg..
- Beat in the almond flour (12 C at a time). The dough may be a little dense and crumbly if dairy free but should stick when pressed together, or stickier if with cream cheese – add a bit more flour to make it more workable..
- Form the dough into balls of 12 tbsp.
- Place the balls on parchment paper (and flatten slightly). Bake for 15 minutes..
- Freeze the cookies to dip into melted chocolate. 😁.
Using a lower in fat cream cheese or cream cheese alternative, can certainly affect the texture and the taste of this cookie. Being that the entire post is about keto desserts with cream cheese, you can definitely have cream cheese on a low carb or ketogenic diet! That being said, not all cream cheese is treated the same. Be SURE to check the carbs and nutritional info on the back of the package to make sure it fits with your macros. Just like the original version, these are low carb, gluten-free and sugar-free.