Vegan cake (no allergens). Make your birthday party spectacular with this easy allergy-friendly birthday cake, in chocolate OR vanilla! Completely vegan and void of nuts, this cake can also be made into gluten-free cupcakes (see the substitution section for details). People who have a food allergy or severe sensitivity to.
See more ideas about Allergy friendly recipes, Dairy free recipes, Nut free recipes. You can still enjoy decadent desserts even if you have food allergies. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love making Gluten Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Cake, or a pretty Rainbow Fruit Tart. You can have Vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- You need 30 g of dates.
- Prepare 30 g of dried figs.
- You need 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- You need 5 g of water.
- It’s of Base.
- You need 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- Prepare 100 g of honey.
- It’s 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- It’s 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 60 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 60 g of coconut butter.
- It’s of Flavours.
- It’s 150 g of blueberries.
- It’s 150 g of strawberries.
- It’s 150 g of blackberries.
- It’s of Coconut flour.
- You need of Chocolate layer.
- It’s 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Orange zest.
No matter what your dietary needs or food allergies, you're sure to find a dessert recipe you love! Add second layer of cake on top and then cover with coconut icing as well. Pour melted ganache over the top of the cake and allow melted chocolate to run down the sides. Certain allergens must be highlighted within ingredient lists.
Vegan cake (no allergens) step by step
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
Treat friends and family to a Victoria sponge cake made with vegan ingredients. This easy recipe is perfect for afternoon tea, or a coffee morning Make vegan cupcakes with buttercream topping using dairy-free and egg-free ingredients. They make the perfect treat for afternoon tea or a mid-morning. At Nothing Bundt Cakes our goal is to bake a cake that not only reminds you of home but also opens you to a new world. And while that's no easy request, the handcrafted recipes of our founders, Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz, are more than up to the task.