Skinny taco pizza. Gift A Taco With Taco Bell®'s Taco Gifter. What ingredients will you need for Skinny Taco Pizza? I use the Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust for this recipe.
Taco pizza without the extra calories. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney There are recipes for taco casserole with Doritos, taco mac, and even layered taco casserole with I like to make recipes that are healthier and meal prep-friendly, so Meal Prep Skinny Taco Bake was. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. You can have Skinny taco pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skinny taco pizza
- You need 1 lb of lean ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/2 can of fat free refried beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of jalapeños.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green chilles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced fat Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of low sodium taco seasoning.
- It’s 4 of flat outs.
- You need 1 of reduced fat sour cream.
Use a silpat or parchment paper sprayed with oil to prevent them from sticking to the baking sheet. You may recognize this dough recipe from my bagel post, I modified this to use less baking powder.; Greek yogurt instead of plain is a MUST or your dough will be too sticky, if there's any liquid in the yogurt be sure to drain it. When we used to make Lavash bread pizza, I used one of those raised cooling racks on top of a baking sheet to prebake the bread, making it nice and crispy all the way through. Then build the pizza, and bake until the cheese is melted.
Skinny taco pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a skillet with non fat cooking spray.
- Add onions, chilles, and jalapeños and brown a few minutes.
- Add ground sirloin and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Cook until water is absorbed..
- Spray 2 baking sheets with non fat cooking spray and lay flatouts on the sheets.
- Put a thin layer of refeied beans on each flat out and top with meat and cheese..
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and flatouts are crispy.
- Remove from oven and add tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream and salsa.
We've also found lavash to be great for enchilada dishes. We also use them for tacos and similar meals. I'm a lifetime weight watcher member who struggled for years to lose weight. Reply Chicken parmesan pie – Drizzle Me Skinny! I've made some other pie's for dinner that have been big hits like my Taco pie and my Bacon cheeseburger pie so I thought surely you would all love this chicken parmesan pie […] Skinny Taco Pizza.