Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole (Keto Friendly Recipe) This casserole is the perfect side dish for the keto/low carb diet. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. I jumped on the Keto Diet bandwagon.
Spread them evenly on a baking sheet. Remove the Brussels Sprouts and sprinkle with the cooked bacon. Pour brussels sprouts and bacon, onion, and garlic mixture into prepared casserole dish. You can have Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- It’s of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of eggs, beaten.
- You need of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of rosemary, minced.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Pour cheese and cream mixture over brussels sprouts in casserole dish. How To Store Cheesy Brussels Sprouts. Can You Freeze Brussels Sprout Casserole? Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated, then spread them into a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet. Swap Your Traditional Casserole for This Keto Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Recipe Ashley Bare. Even if you don't love Brussels Sprouts, you will LOVE this keto bacon Brussels sprouts Casserole. Let's face it, most of us do not grow up loving Brussels sprouts.