Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. Available for purchase online and delivered right to your door Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Recipe: Perfect Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust.
Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust.. You can have Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust
- Prepare of For the crust.
- You need 1 of lg. handful of pretzels crushed.
- You need 1 of lg. handful of shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 1 of lg. handful of pecans chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup. brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp. of butter melted.
- You need of For the filling.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer.
- It’s 1/2 tub of sugar free cool whip.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- It’s of For the Topping.
- It’s 6 of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies crushed.
- You need 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
The butter cookie crust holds a rich chocolate mousse with bits of roasted hazelnuts for a crunch. The crunch makes it a different sort of mousse with a nice texture to it.. granulated sugar, brown sugar, creamy peanut butter OR JIF Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake spread, large egg, all . Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with a Pretzel Pecan Crust. Handheld pumpkin cheesecakes with a sweet and salty crust topped with a maple spiced whipped cream.
Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust instructions
- Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Press into 9 in. Pie pan and bake 6 min. At 350° and set aside to cool..
- Beat all ingredients for filling except for the cool whip together with electric mixer. About 3 min. Gently fold in cool whip. Place over the crust once cooled..
- Crush cookies and add cinnamon. Top your cheesecake with this..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy..
Add melted butter and blend until combined. To garnish, top with chopped hazelnut wafers. Cut the hazelnut wafer rolls to ½-inch taller than the cheesecake height. Stand them around the perimeter of the cheesecake, pressing into the sides of the cake to adhere. Tie a piece of ribbon or kitchen twine around the cake to secure the wafer rolls.