Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole; Casseroles are a keto favorite because they're easy to make and full of creamy flavor. And when you combine chicken, bacon, and ranch into one casserole, you can be sure the whole family will love it! This delicious, satisfying dish comes together quickly in simple steps.
This Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- You need 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- You need 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
This is also a great meal prep dinner. A low carb cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. Grease a casserole dish with avocado oil or coconut oil and set aside. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is super easy to make and is the perfect easy low carb dinner casserole to make.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole step by step
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
Made with chicken, bacon, broccoli and a few other ingredients this easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is perfect with a side salad. Carefully stir together in baking dish until well-mixed. In a large skillet, cook bacon to medium crisp. Remove from pan, chop and set aside. Using a large mixing bowl, add in chopped chicken, ½ of the bacon, garlic, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, ½ cup of each shredded cheese, cauliflower rice, broccoli and seasonings.