Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan. Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough. Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside.
Cireng or short for 'aci digoreng' or fried tapioca, is a famous street food here. Usually sold in a cart together with other fried food. Various kinds of ingredients are battered and deep-fried, such as pisang goreng (banana fritter), tempeh mendoan, tahu goreng (fried tofu), oncom, sweet potato, cassava chunk, cassava tapai, cireng (tapioca fritters), bakwan (flour with chopped vegetables) and breadfruit. You can have Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan
- You need 250 gr of tapioca starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need of Peanut sauce:.
- It’s 250 gr of peanut (fried).
- You need 2 of long red chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Chili sauce (optional):.
- It’s 5 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
These are often eaten accompanied by fresh bird's eye chili. Recipe: https://muchbutter.com/fried-tapioca-flour-aka-cireng/ Instagram: https://instagram.com/much.butter/ Music: Happy and Joyful Children by Free Music h. These fritters are easy to make and require only a few ingredients, but there are few things to keep in mind while cooking: Vegan egg: Use flax seed to make vegan or an egg if that's what you have on hand. Place down more batter in a clockwise pattern until you run out of room.
Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan instructions
- Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough..
- Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients except sweet soy sauce in a blender, blend them until smooth, add sweet soy sauce..
- Enjoy cireng with peanut sauce..
Don't crowd the pan or the fritters won't crisp well. Using a Small Spatula, check under the first fritter you placed to see if it's ready, then flip and repeat on the other side. Check the rest in the same. Sabudana Vada is a crispy delicious snack made by deep frying spiced sabudana and potato cutlets. This is traditionally a Maharashtrian recipe, but is now widely enjoyed across other parts of the country as well.