Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter. Spicy buffaloed oven fried chicken bites wrapped in buttery lettuce leaves with tomatoes, quinoa, avocado, and blue cheese dressing. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a healthy and filling lunch or dinner your whole family will love.
Use rotisserie chicken or buy cooked chicken breast from the store to save time. Lay out large lettuce leaves on a plate. Divide the chicken among the leaves. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 of Iceberg Lettuce or Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- You need 2 of cooked chicken breasts finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Crumbled Bleu Cheese.
- You need 1 of Celery Stalk diced.
This easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap is loaded with sharp cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, grilled chicken and a heavy dose of tangy buffalo sauce! Less than three net carbs per wrap! There is something about a loaded lettuce wrap that I find so satisfying! I love the crunch from iceberg lettuce and when they are packed with the right.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Take 2 already cooked chicken breasts and finely chop into very small chunks. Now add chicken to a sauté pan on low heat with about 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce. Stir till combined. Simmer till warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Cut *Iceberg Lettuce* head in half. Pull the more sturdy and crispy lettuce leaves more from the center. Try not to rip them. If you use Bibb lettuce just gently pull away lettuce pieces..
- To finish, place about 8 lettuce leaves on a plate. Now layer about 2-3 tablespoons of your Buffalo chicken on the lettuce. Now drizzle some Bleu Cheese Dressing over top. Finish with your garnish of bleu cheese crumbles and chopped celery pieces. SERVE IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy!.
These homemade buffalo chicken wraps are excellent. Honey and lime juice help tone down the hot wing sauce for a refreshing zip. They're perfect for lunch or a light summer meal with a tall glass of ice-cold lemonade. -Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. Both go great with buffalo chicken lettuce wraps. Other options would be Baked Potato Fries and Pineapple Rice.