Gluten-free Energy Bar. A perfectly convenient snack to take on all your adventures. Usually energy bars can get pricey. Then I found out that you can make something just as tasty, at home, without cooking, for much less.
These Energy Bars are perfectly sweet, fudgy and seriously satisfying! With so many surprising food items containing gluten, it can be challenging to find a gluten-free snack. Energy bars can be a great way to get a quick nutritional boost while also making a. You can have Gluten-free Energy Bar using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Energy Bar
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Dried plums/ prunes.
- It’s 3 cup of Dried cherries.
- Prepare 2 cup of raisins.
- It’s dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
First of all, clean the dates. Heart Thrives are a delicious, Gluten Free, Vegan, energy bar. This is a gluten free, GMO free, artificial flavor free chocolate dipped energy bar that's also free of high fructose corn syrup and is completely vegan friendly. Grain-free, gluten-free vegan granola bars, sweetened with brown rice syrup.
Gluten-free Energy Bar instructions
- Ground walnuts into small pieces (not too fine)..
- Put all dried fruits, honey and cinnamon in food processor. Pulse in between because they may stick together. Use a spatula to stir from time to time..
- Add ground walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixed fruit..
- Mix well with metal spoon or spatula..
- Put plastic wrap in a rectangular container. Add the mixture in box. Press down firmly..
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Cut into pieces and serve..
They have a chewy, fruity texture with the added bonus of crunchy pumpkin seeds. Our Protein Energy Bars, Protein Flapjacks and Protein Nut Bars are all vegan, gluten free and GM free so they can be enjoyed by everybody. How To Create a Home Gym For An Easy Workout. Tired of trekking to the gym? Build your own home gym by investing in the right.