Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan. The story is that Emperor Yang Guang tasted the dish in Yangzhou and loved it so much that it became an imperial dish. This means adding the vegan butter to the wok, chopping & dicing the veggies, and mixing together the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sugar for the vegan fried rice sauce. First, add in the vegan butter and turn on the heat.
I added collard greens instead of peas. Thank you — sorry, I forgot to leave a rating. This is a super simple recipe that really delivers on flavor! You can cook Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan
- It’s of plate of steamed rice.
- You need of carrot.
- You need of choy sum or bokchoy.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of red onion or 4 shallots.
- Prepare of brocoli.
- Prepare of spring onion.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of rsp pepper.
- You need of cooking oil.
Start out by adding some chopped onions, crushed garlic, minced ginger, green curry paste and sesame oil to a frying pan and fry until the onions are softened. Learn how to make vegetable fried rice—it's a simple and satisfying dinner! This vegetarian recipe features extra vegetables and brown rice. Vegan fried rice loaded with tasty vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and peas.
Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan step by step
- Chop the red onion, garlic, 1 carrot, spring onion, choy sum or bokcoy..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, put chopped red oniom and garlic in, stir it until it smells good..
- Put chopped carrot, choy sum or bokchoy, spring onion in, stir it well, wait until cooked..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and stir it well..
- Gradually put rice in and stir it well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little until the rice turns brown, stir it well. And serve it on the platter..
- Steam another carrot and brocoli, put them on the platter next to the fried rice for garnish..
Seasoned with miso paste, sesame seeds, and other classic flavors. I love fried rice and the recipe is perfect for me! I'm a vegetarian but I don't like egg in fried rice so I was pleased to come across this recipe! I added corn and green onions since that was what I had on hand but next time I plan on adding onions snap peas zucchini and sprouts. As always, you can find the full recipe for this vegan fried rice and the ingredient list in a separate, printable recipe box at the end of this post.