Frozen peanut butter cups. These peanut butter cups are to die for!! They are easy to make, super low in points and DELICIOUS!!! I've had frozen peanut butter cups made with Cool Whip and regular peanut butter.
Invert the muffin pans on a cutting board to pop out the peanut butter cups. Top with a drizzle of syrup and freeze source:pointsfoods Coat the frozen peanut butter cups in the chocolate mixture, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Frozen Peanut Butter Cup pie ready for the freezer. You can cook Frozen peanut butter cups using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen peanut butter cups
- It’s of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s of butter, melted.
- You need of lite cool whip (or whipped cream).
- You need of sugar free instant vanilla pudding.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of creamy peanut butter.
- You need of mini chocolate chips, optional.
This will ensure it is easy to slice. Top with peanut butter cups that have been cut into. I made peanut butter chocolate cups from one of my favorite blogs – the lean green bean! This recipe is a great natural way to make chocolate and very versatile.
Frozen peanut butter cups instructions
- Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners..
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottoms of cupcake liners with the back of a spoon..
- Whisk together remaining and spoon over graham cracker crust. Freeze 2 hours..
I used peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder, and walnuts (it's all that I had on hand). Remove with a fork and tap excess chocolate on the side of the bowl. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. If desired, immediately top each with crushed peanuts before the chocolate hardens. Coat the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate.