Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree). Want To Learn How To Bake Delicious Cakes? Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) Eggless Chocolate Cake. Sift the flour, baking powder and soda in a bowl.
Full recipe of the delicious snack – "Chocolate Cake with Date and Banana". This time I will be sharing a very healthy chocolate cake recipe which is totally. Top sugar free eggless chocolate cake recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. You can cook Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree)
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 dash of Melted Raw Chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate Essence.
- It’s of Sugar Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 small of Packet Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chocolate Essence.
- It’s 2 dash of Raw Chocolate.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and remaining cocoa. Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache – This easy chocolate cake ages really well and tastes best the next day as the ganache adds more moisture to it. You can add fruit preserves between the layers to make this extra special. Eggless Carrot Cake – an incredibly moist carrot cake.
Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) instructions
- Preheat Oven at 180C and grease a pan with butter..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and soda in a bowl..
- Place the butter, chocolate essence and sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat with electric beater. Add the above sifted flour mixture and milk little by little and fold till everything is well mixed..
- Pour this cake batter in the greased pan and bake for45-50 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. After 5 minutes turn the cake over to a wire rack and let it cool completely..
- For Sugar Syrup :- Add sugar to water and boil. keep it aside to cool..
- For topping :- Add cream , sugar , raw Chocolate and chocolate essence and beat till peaks are formed..
- After Cake is prepared. Cut the cake into 3 slices. Sprinkle sugar syrup and some chocolate cream in each layer and then on the top of the cake including sides with the help of a spatula. Don't sprinkle sugar syrup too much as it may moisten the cake..
- IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SUGARFREE CAKE , JUST SUBSTITUTE SUGAR WITH SUCRALOSE. THOUGH IT WILL BE LITTLE LESS TASTY BUT HEALTHY FOR DIABETIC PATIENTS..
It tastes even better after chilling as the spices infuse the loaf. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos – This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk. This cake is made with almost very basic ingredients and is popularly known as wacky cake or depression cake. An easy recipe for a fluffy, tender and moist Sugar Free Chocolate Cake. Frost with an easy cream cheese whipped frosting for a low-calorie dessert.