Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce. Great recipe for Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce. In San Diego there is a place called The Trails. They have a good gluten free menu.
They have a good gluten free menu. The dish that blows the door off everything else is their Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll pancakes. So I wanted to make a awesome waffle with some bacon and this is it. You can cook Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce
- You need of Bourbon Brown Butter Carmel Sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Good Bourbon.
- It’s of Waffles.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Gluten Free Flour ( Mama's is really good).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Gluten Free Beer or Hard Cider.
- Prepare 8 slice of Good Thick Cut Bacon.
- It’s 1 large of Banana.
Waffles Bruxelles Traditional beer battered waffle from the capital. Liège Traditional world famous sweet and decadent Waffle. California Vegan and Gluten free waffle inspired by the golden state. Sweet Waffles and Desserts Ice Cream Waffle Sandwich Ice cream flavors: Pecan Praline, Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Raspberry, Mocha, Cookies n'Cream, Coco Pineapple.
Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce instructions
- Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel. Brown the butter in non stick pan or pot to a medium darkness..
- Add brown sugar and dissolve over medium low heat making sure not to burn sugar. Once dissolved add Bourbon off heat source. Then stir and let reduce and thicken. About 5 minutes. Then set aside till later..
- Waffles. Separate eggs. Cook bacon until crisp..
- Take egg whites and whip till they form stiff peaks..
- Mix egg yolks and flour in mixer then add gluten free beer and mix really well until fully incorporated.
- Take egg whites and fold into batter gently..
- Take crisp bacon, chop into 1 inches pieces..
- Quarter banana length wise, then cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Butter waffle iron well. Then pour batter into waffle iron and then put bacon and bananas on top of batter and close lid..
- Waffle will stick so gently take it off the iron. Then top with hot caramel sauce and garnish with thin banana slices and thin slices of bacon. And serve..
Gluten Free Banana Waffles Recipe These gluten free banana waffles are wonderfully simple to make and taste like a banana bread, but without having to patiently wait for a banana bread to bake. A healthy, delicious breakfast for the whole family! Lure sleepyheads out of bed with these Belgian-style waffles made from three main ingredients: peanut butter, eggs, and mashed overripe bananas. Welsh Rarebit on Beer Waffles with Bacon and Tomatoes María del Mar Cuadra. Banana Bacon-Banana Waffle Sandwich with Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup.