Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake. Experience A Taste Of The Islands With The Caribbean's Best Loved Rum Cakes. Which kind of rum would you like in the recipe? Coconut Rum Dark Rum Spiced Rum Any Type of Rum.
Here is how you achieve that. Beat together mashed banana and soft butter until creamy. Beat in water and vanilla stirred together. You can have Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of bananas.
- Prepare of rum raisin.
- It’s of yogurt.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs until very foamy. This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, fragrant and fruity and covered in a rich "cream cheese" frosting! It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet, filled with juicy raisins (or chocolate chips!) and subtly spiced. It's also refined sugar free and comes together in one bowl.
Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake step by step
- Before you start– put raisins into rum, take butter out of the fridge so it may be soft enough, and sift flour and baking powder. Heat bananas in microwave and cool them down with iced water when not ripe. Preheat the oven at 180C..
- Whip butter until it becomes smooth. You can start with your auto hand mixer to save your time..
- Add eggs into the whipped butter little by little so they will not separate. Still use the hand mixer until you put in all the eggs..
- Put rum raisin and yogurt into step 3. You can now use a wooden or rubber spatula to mix these. Here again be careful they won't separate..
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder. You should add 1/3 of the powder, and then again another 1/3, and lastly the rest. Do NOT mix, but FOLD when you put them together..
- Put the dough into a buttered and powdered mold. I used a 22cm kouglof mold..
- Bake it in an oven at 180C for 40min. Cool it down on a cake cooler..
Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Place bananas, eggs, syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract (if using), baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a blender or food processor. Welcome to the Best Cake Recipes It's no doubt that cake makes people happy! We bring smiles with a collection of the best cake recipes from all around the web. You'll find holiday cakes, sheet cakes, layer cakes, bundt cakes. a cake to satisfy any need or sweet craving that you may have.