Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken. Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is an indulgent tasting, easy recipe and KETO! Chicken topped with a creamy, cheesy sauce with jalapenos and lots of bacon. The crunchy topping just puts it over the top!
We generally eat our chicken salad with a fork, wrapped in a low carb tortilla, in a lettuce wrap, or in a hollowed out tomato. The tomato option is particularly nice with this jalapeno popper chicken salad. This low carb keto chicken casserole is spicy, savory, and downright mouthwatering. You can have Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- It’s 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- It’s of Popper Layer.
- It’s 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
Jalapeño popper chicken casserole with bacon is about to become a weeknight favorite in your home when you need an easy, one dish keto dinner that the whole family will enjoy. Low Carb Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken is gluten free and super delicious! Every time we are at a party and they have jalapeño poppers I realize how much I like them. It came to me one day that I needed to recreate these for an easy quick dinner but add chicken.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken step by step
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.
Jalapeno Popper Chicken that's wrapped in bacon and baked! These stuffed chicken breasts have a jalapeno popper filling hiding inside that you're going to want to devour!. check out my other creative low carb chicken recipes! So, stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon. Hard to go wrong with bacon, my friends. Keto Jalapeno Poppers in a warm, comforting low carb chicken soup Typically, when I think of keto jalapeno poppers, I think of the perfect low carb party appetizer.