Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake. Creamiest cheesecake I've ever made and the Instant Pot made it so easy and worry free. The Just Like Sugar worked great but since we don't need to watch our sugars, I will just use all regular sugar next time. Garnished with chopped pecans and a caramel sauce.
Scary when you remember that it was only two months ago! But I have a present-day solution that's evergreen. A recipe for the best copy cat Cheesecake Factory Low Carb Cheesecake! You can have Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake
- You need 2.5 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Splenda.
Our Easy Keto Cheesecake is the ultimate of richness with every bite bringing pleasure and zero guilt. This delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is made with full-fat cream cheese, keto sweetener, and all of the delicious flavors you expect in a low carb cheesecake. How to make Low Carb Cheesecake in the Instant Pot. Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and lower into the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake step by step
- Blend Cream Cheese until softened..
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated into the cream cheese..
- Mix in 1/2 Cup Splenda..
- Add Lemon Juice and Vanilla..
- Pour into 7" spring-form pan..
- Cover the bottom of pan tightly with aluminum foil, and then cover top of pan with aluminum foil. This prevents steam/water from getting into the cheesecake..
- Make a "sling" with aluminum foil, and center your pan in the middle of the sling..
- Lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot carefully. We use the trivet for this recipe..
- Cook on manual setting for 40 minutes and let slow release for another 10 minutes..
- Let cool, and preferably refrigerate over night before releasing from pan..
Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to seal. Keto Cheesecake Recipe made in the Instant Pot. For this keto cheesecake recipe, I needed a little help since before I had only made a high protein cheesecake recipe (not in the instant pot), back in my IIFYM days. I combined this primal cheesecake recipe and this gluten free sugar free cheesecake recipe and adjusted the crust recipe and then added or removed ingredients depending on what I. For more low-carb desserts, also see Vanilla-Vanilla Keto Ice Cream and Low-Carb Keto Waffles.