Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle. Making keto Salted Caramel Almond Brittle came about about because of a date night at the movies. Many years ago my husband was a theater manager and one of the perks was as much popcorn and soda as you wanted. Salted Caramel Nut Brittle (Keto and Low Carb) Full Tray.
Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle By Laura Hickman from Baking Outside The Box. This recipe for Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is quick and easy to make. There are many times I share the treats and desserts that come from my kitchen. You can have Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle
- It’s 1 c of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 c of butter.
- You need 1/2 c of Swerve.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 tsp of course sea salt, optional.
Part of the joy I find in recipe creation is in seeing friends and family try my food. Sometimes, I prefer to not share my tasty creations. This was one of those time. It's a sugar-free version of a classic homemade candy.
Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle instructions
- Line 9×9 pan or 9" pie plate with parchment paper..
- In small skilket, add butter, sweetener, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. Heat until all ingredients are dissolved..
- Add almonds. Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Allow to boil 2-3 min. until light golden brown. Remove from heat..
- Pour into prepared pan. Spread almonds evenly with back of spoon. Sprinkle with course salt, if using..
- Allow to set 1 hour or until completely cooled. Break into pieces and divide into 8 servings. Keep in tightly sealed container..
It's very easy to burn the caramel, so stop as soon as it starts to become brown. Keto Almond Brittle, Low Carb Almond Bark, Keto Almond Bark. If you liked this low carb brittle recipe, then you might like my recipes for Peanut Brittle or Candied Pecans. Keto & Low Carb Sugar Free Pecan Toffee Brittle Caramel Squares – Hard Caramel with delicious Pecans & Chocolate makes for a great Keto treat! And to further complicate things, you are making a caramel with erythritol, which doesn't behave the same way that good old sugar does.