Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes. Great recipe for Hide and Seak! I saw lovely "hide and seak" cupcakes, and wanted to make them as gluten-free. U can make the cupcakes very easily but would be surprised how cute they are!
Next add sliced cheese on top the mixture. Great recipe for Dried Fruit Pound Cake. Easy to cook- just mix and bake! You can have Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes
- You need 60 g of rice flour.
- It’s 30 g of potato starch.
- It’s of ■2tbsp olive oil.
- You need of ■3tbsp maple syrup.
- You need of ■1 egg.
- It’s of ■1tsp baking powder.
- It’s of ■a pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of #2tbsp cream cheese.
- You need of #2tsp sugar.
- It’s of #a bit of food colouring.
- Prepare 1 pack of marble chocolate.
- Prepare 1 pack of argent.
Because I use less sugar, it's rather good for breakfast and for teatime. Note: you can add nuts and fruits instead of dried fruits, too. Great recipe for Ika Meshi (Rice Stuffed Squid). Once you stuff rice into the squid, then a pressure cooker will cook it for you!
Hide and Seak! Gluten-free Cupcakes step by step
- Mix all ■ ingredients into the bowl..
- Add the flour, milk, cocoa powder to mix..
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake cups to 70%. Preheat oven at 180℃, Bake for about 20min. (You can make 6 small cupcakes or 4 medium cupcakes).
- While baking the cupcakes, make a lovely cream. Mix all # ingredients into a small bowl until the texture becomes smooth..
- Mix the marble chocolate and argent well..
- When the cupcakes are baked, let them cool. Then, make a hole into the cupcakes with knife and spoon, put the chocolate filling into the hole and put the lid on. Finally spread the cream on the top, sprinkle the argent to decorate..
It's an easy, but awesomely delicious dish. Add Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix and eggs, and beat until well blended. Open the cake box, remove enclosed frosting sachet and reserve for another use. Use the frosting to adhere the cupcakes to the bowl cake for the feet and bunny tail. Use toothpicks to secure in place, if necessary.