Low carb condensed cheese soup. I was very impressed with the taste and the texture. Ditch the canned condensed soup and make this homemade condensed cheddar cheese soup instead! It's a perfect substitute for condensed cheese soup and uses only a few basic ingredients.
Pour in the chicken stock, beer, and heavy cream. Sprinkle in the celery salt, black pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Stir occasionally while the soup heats up to a simmer. You can have Low carb condensed cheese soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb condensed cheese soup
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. I promise this is the BEST chicken divan and I didnt cut the fat in this recipe, but you can subsitute for low cal parmesan and fat fee mayo- but its still low-cal with all the good stuff!! Another keto favorite is to take bone broth or heavy cream and "stretch" the soup a bit farther to dilute the carb content. As promised, here are some of the best low-carb soups to buy for your pantry.
Low carb condensed cheese soup instructions
- Place all ingredients in a pot on stove and cook on high until boiling stirring constantly..
- Once all ingredients start bowling turn down to medium heat and allow to fix. Make sure to stir often.
- You can use this soup in place of the canned cheese condensed soup or alone..
Since most broccoli cheese soup recipes, whether they are homemade or at restaurants, contain starch as a thickener, they are not low carb. Campbell's® Condensed Healthy Request® Cheddar Cheese Soup makes winning over family easy. Once butter is completely melted, slowly add the flour and mix until smooth. The ultimate low-carb, gluten-free cream of chicken soup recipe – perfect for casseroles! This recipe can work as a keto cream of chicken soup recipe, too!