Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole. This baked Zucchini Casserole is an irresistibly delicious vegetarian meal or a side dish, chock full of great flavor, texture, and nutrition. Did I mention that it's also cheesy, low in carbs, and Keto-friendly? A keto zucchini casserole is low-carb casserole made with a cheesy wheat-free white sauce.
Deliciously cheesy, low in carbs and keto friendly, this zucchini bake makes a wonderful summer side dish that even the kids will love. A great way to use up that bounty of summer squash. You have to laugh, because this zucchini casserole recipe was born of absolute necessity. You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole
- You need of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- It’s of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This zucchini keto casserole is made with cheese, zucchini (instead of carb-packed noodles), eggs, and bacon to make a high-fat low-carb casserole. It's very easy to whip up and is extremely versatile. It makes for a great breakfast on its own, but is also a nice side to a dinner entrée, paired with keto meatloaf or keto Italian meatballs. This simple baked zucchini casserole recipe is a great recipe for using up all of that amazing summer zucchini.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole step by step
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
I love this recipe because it is made with just a few simple ingredients so the flavor of the fresh zucchini isn't lost and it's also keto! Its flowers or blossoms, much like its fruit, also boasts a wide array of vitamins and minerals like: vitamins A, C, E, and K, magnesium, fiber, and potassium. Easy Zucchini Casserole – Cheesy, Low Carb and Delicious! This easy zucchini casserole is easy, cheesy and delicious! I love it because it has only a few ingredients, is quick to put together and the whole family loves it!.