Chex Mix the gluten free version. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Lets talk for a minute about the ingredients in this Chex Mix and what I did to make it gluten free. For one, I don't use the Wheat Chex, just a combo of Rice Chex and Corn Chex.
Just like the original, only gluten-free, and easily made dairy-free, too! In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, and pretzels; set aside. In a small microwavable bowl, melt the butter. You can have Chex Mix the gluten free version using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chex Mix the gluten free version
- Prepare 4 cups of rice chex.
- Prepare 5 cups of corn chex.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- You need 2 cups of gluten free pretzels.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Considering these contain pretzels, mini breadsticks, and rye chips a lot of people are wondering if this snack is gluten free. . . Chex Mix is not gluten free. The snack mix contains gluten in various forms including wheat cereal, rye chips, and breadsticks. This version is made without nut, dairy, or gluten ingredients!
Chex Mix the gluten free version instructions
- In a large microwaveable bowl mix cereal, pretzels, and nuts..
- Melt butter. Add Worcester sauce, season salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the melted butter..
- And butter mixture to cereal mixture and toss/stir until coated..
- Microwave uncovered for 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy..
Since I add more Corn Chex and Rice Chex, you still get the same amount of these little squares of deliciousness. And the gluten-free pretzels taste exactly the same as the regular ones, according to everyone who has tried my version. Plus people are always happy when I bring homemade Chex mix to any event. This Sweet and Salty Chex Mix recipe will be a hit at your next party! It's made with coconut oil and no corn syrup, and is also dairy-free and gluten-free!!