Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks. Great recipe for Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks. i also used matcha powder with chili powder alternatively. I liked that version too.( The recipe is originally from "Vegan Keto" book) Highly recommend it. Line baking sheet with parchment.,cut the nori sheets into thirds.using food processor,grind the sunflower seeds into flour.
It is recommended to skip on this as ramen comes with a large serving of noodles. Celery sticks are a low calorie, low carb food that a person can eat while following a keto diet. Our natural and keto-friendly drink mixes make water taste amazing, so you want to drink more of it. You can cook Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks
- It’s 4 sheets of Nori.
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need pinch of pink himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
All of our drink mixes are keto-friendly, making them easy to fit into any diet or lifestyle. Finding keto-friendly snacks can be challenging, but there are many healthy and delicious low-carb snack options. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Discover low-carb, keto-friendly Arbonne using the keto food search engine.
Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 F. Line baking sheet with parchment.,cut the nori sheets into thirds.using food processor,grind the sunflower seeds into flour..
- In a small bowl,mix sunflower seed flour, chia seeds,curry powder,salt and water,until you have thick dough.fill a nori sheetwith 1 1/2half tbs of seed mixture in a line,.
- Like sushi.
- Seal the nori using your fingers with water, place the nori roll on the baking sheet,seam side down.Repeat with other sheet until dough is all used up..
- Seal Nori,bake the sticks for 45 min..
- You will have 12 sticks,2 per serving.it will be 13.3g Fat,6.4 grm protein 7.5 gr total carbs.163 calories..
Protect your waistline, eat healthy, and conform to keto diet guidelines. Crispy Keto Zucchini Fries will soon be your favorite new snack! Plus, they are low-carb while being delicious at the same time! These keto-friendly zucchini fries will absolutely satisfy your craving for golden, crispy french fries! At most sushi restaurants, you really have just one keto friendly option, which is sashimi.