Brownies (Keto). Get Keto Brownie today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. The brownies are perfectly sweet enough to serve on their own, but if you want keto brownies with frosting, I love this Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe. To come up with this recipe, I simply adapted my keto chocolate cake into brownies.
It requires a drastic reduction of carbohydrate intake then replacing it with a fat. When my husband and I transitioned to a low-carb diet, I immediately set out to create tasty keto alternatives for the beloved high-carb foods that got us in trouble in the first place. No Bake Keto Pumpkin Brownies. by Kirbie These pumpkin brownies are chocolatey and fudgy and don't require any cooking or baking. You can have Brownies (Keto) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownies (Keto)
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Erythritol.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs butter.
- You need 2 oz of dark chocolate (I used 100% in this recipe).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Adding pumpkin to the batter is a healthier way to make the brownies extra moist without sacrificing on taste. Keto brownies have a very low net carb count. These brownies are keto friendly as they are made without sugar, without grains, and without any non-keto approved ingredients. The time has finally come to mix up our own recipe for rich and delicious, easy keto brownies.
Brownies (Keto) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Erythritol, baking powder and instant coffee..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dark chocolate..
- Mix the melted butter/dark chocolate, eggs and vanilla with the dry ingredients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. It will look a bit battery when you remove them from the oven, but it will firm. Very moist and really good..
Finding quick, low carb desserts are a great way to help make sure you stay on track if you have a sweet tooth like I do, and this recipe will quickly go into your rotation! And if you need even more chocolate in your life, be sure to check out my recipe for Keto Peanut Butter. How to make fudgy keto brownies: The chocolate: I can't stress this enough but good quality chocolate is what makes or breaks brownies. For this recipe, we will be using BOTH cocoa powder and chocolate chunks to get the perfect texture. I suggest getting the best kind of chocolate you can get your hands on.