Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker. Great recipe for Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker.. Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner. Stir for a while, until fragrant.
It takes the pressure off the cook and puts it in the pot where it belongs. Keto Instant Pot recipes are fast and easy. Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker. frozen + shelled shrimp, ricotta cheese, large diced onion, -ounce can of diced tomatoes, minced garlic cloves, grass-fed butter (or reg butter), salt-free Italian seasoning, cayenne pepper Andrea. You can have Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker
- Prepare 1 pound of frozen + shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 14.5 of -ounce can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (or reg butter).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt-free Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Why This Instant Pot Risotto With Shrimp Is So Great. If you have an Instant Pot, you know it will save you so much time compared to cooking dishes the traditional way. This Instant Pot Risotto With Shrimp is one of those dishes that comes out perfect every single time in a fraction of the time of stovetop. Now, this Instant Pot Risotto With Shrimp is clearly not low carb.
Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker instructions
- Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner..
- Add butter to melt..
- When hot, add garlic..
- Stir for a while, until fragrant..
- Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt..
- Add frozen shrimp..
- Seal the lid..
- EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat..
- If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off..
- Quick-release the pressure..
- To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary..
- Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!.
Home / Recipes / Pressure Cooker / Pressure Cooker Main Courses / Pressure Cooker Seafood / Pressure Cooker Copycat Killer Shrimp Recipe. Pressure Cooker Copycat Killer Shrimp Recipe. This healthy mushroom stroganoff made with shiitake, baby portabella, and cremini mushrooms and noodles in a light creamy sauce is a quick and easy meal, perfect for Meatless Mondays!. Keto Shrimp Zoodle Alfredo A classic gone keto. Tuscan Butter Shrimp The insanely easy dinner that you NEED in your life..