Keto Chicken & Waffles. Save your time with personalized Keto recipes that drives your taste crazy. All the recipes in one place that is easy to access from wherever you are. No boring chicken recipes allowed on the keto diet.
It's versatile and often loved by eaters of all ages. By itself, chicken is way too lean to be keto (especially chicken breast without skin), but with added fat and some vegetables, you're able to make fantastic ketogenic meals. Chicken is beloved by keto eaters because it's simple to prepare and easy on the wallet, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring! You can have Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of Waffles.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
With these recipes, it's easy to make chicken the seasoned. If you like our favorite keto ground beef recipes, you'll love our best-ever keto chicken recipes. From Mexican classics you can cook in an Instant Pot (like these Instant Pot Keto Chicken Fajita Bowls) to Keto Alfredo with Grilled Chicken (our diet-friendly take on an Italian favorite), we've got the keto chicken dinner recipes you've been looking for. There are so many blog posts out there and so many creative people.
Keto Chicken & Waffles instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
You don't even need to be a master chef to make these recipes either. Chicken – like other meats – has almost no carbs, and it's nutritious. However, chicken is pretty low in fat (almost entirely protein). And on a keto diet, it's important to get enough fat at meals. That way you have plenty of energy (fat) to burn, and you don't get tired or hungry.