Vegan Chocolate Cake. Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and granulated sugar into a large bowl. This is really a classic vegan chocolate cake in the sense that it's light and fluffy and…well, spongey! It's also rich, tall (two layers), dark and pretty damn handsome too!
It's super moist, rich and full of chocolate. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is a delicious and moist vegan chocolate cake! And very simple to make, some vegan cakes require an awful lot of expensive ingredients. A* for taste, ease and texture!" – Natasha ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Best vegan cake recipe ever! You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
I made mine into cupcakes and subbed the vegan butter for vegetable oil and it came out perfect! Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: Use peanut butter in place of the oil. Frost with the vegan cream cheese frosting recipe from my Easy Cinnamon Rolls post, and beat a half cup of peanut butter into the frosting. The vegan cake uses just a few basic ingredients you might already have on hand – no flax or chia eggs required, and no unusual ingredients like avocado or black beans.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..
Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake. I really couldn't recommend it more! Thanks so much for sharing! xo. Sieve together the flour, sugar, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt. This vegan chocolate cake is rich, fluffy and moist.