Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian). Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Vegetarian Recipes By Kraft. Visit Now Our Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini is a great way to use the abundant amounts of zucchini that everyone seems to be growing in their gardens this summer! Fresh zucchini are cut and stuffed with a super flavorful mixture of Parmesan and Romano cheeses, Panko bread crumbs, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and sautéed onion and then baked until tender.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and, using a. This recipe is perfect for summer when zucchini is cheaply available and it's too hot to turn on the oven! Stuffed veggies are always a great vegetarian or vegan main course idea. You can cook Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian)
- It’s of zucchini.
- It’s of mozzarella slices.
- It’s of texturized soy (dry).
- It’s of mushrooms.
- Prepare of green onion.
- It’s of seeds (I used a mixture of sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseeds and chia seeds).
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of Spices: Garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, cayenne and cumin.
- You need of tomato sauce (homemade or already done).
In this recipe zucchini are hollowed into 'boats' and stuffed with bread crumbs, Cheddar cheese, onion, parsley, egg and Parmesan cheese. A hearty side dish or main meal. Saute onion, greeen pepper, and garlic in butter. Add spinach; stir to combine and coat well.
Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) instructions
- First cut the zucchini in 2 parts and quit the seeds part. Put in the oven the zucchini for 20 minutes at 400 F.
- Cut the inside of the zucchini in small dices, also the mushrooms and the green onions.
- The texturized soy put it in the microwave for 5 minutes with the same volume of water than texturized soy.
- Put in a frying pot the olive oil, and put the zucchini dices, the texturized soy, the green onions and the mushrooms (in this order, wait a little bit between all of them). Put all the seasoning once the mushrooms are almost done, and the tomate sauce. Once everything is mixed, let it cooling down..
- Take the zucchinis and put the mixture inside. If you want you can add some egg to get more consistency.
- Put the mozzarella and the seeds and again to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy!!! You will be surprised of how the texturized soy tastes to ground turkey or so. This dish is great nutritionally talking, super tasty and delicious! Tell me if you try :).
- Nutrient information + texturized soy.
Cool, then add mushrooms, eggs, bread crumbs, and seasonings to taste; add wine. Stuffed zucchini boats with bell pepper, chickpeas, and vegan cheese! This is a simple vegetarian weeknight dinner, side dish or entrée which contains healthy wholesome ingredients. The recipe is meat-free, plant-based, relatively low-carb, and easy to make! Place stuffed zucchini in baking pan; cover with foil.