Keto broccoli fitters. These easy broccoli fritters are made with cheddar cheese and have a hearty toothsome bite! A minimum of ingredients keeps this recipe healthy and low carb too. I recently visited my family in Texas and wowed my sister-in-law with broccoli fritters for breakfast.
These fritters are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. You can even prepare the batter ahead of time. Just place it in an airtight container and store it. You can cook Keto broccoli fitters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto broccoli fitters
- It’s 2 lb of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of almonds flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of psyllium husk powder.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of caraway seed.
Low Carb Broccoli Fritters are the perfect keto side dish for every entree. Super easy to make with near-perfect macro break down, these crispy little fritters are a crowd-pleaser. By using almond flour instead of all-purpose, the broccoli cakes are also low. Crispy Broccoli & Cheese Fritters are mindblowing delicious!
Keto broccoli fitters step by step
- Wash the broccoli and boil for 6 minute fork tender I used the microwave with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Chopped the broccoli only the floret add to the blender add the garlic and onion and chopped it will make 2 cups of broccoli rice.
- Add all ingredients and mix, it will stick together, no water add needed.
- Using 1/4 cup fill it and put it on tray that have parchment paper sprayed with oil and spray top the fitters too.
- Oven temperature 350f cook for 20 minutes Flip at half away cook on other side the last 2 minutes use the broiler serve with any sauce you like enjoy.
- Or You could cook it in pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil 4 minutes each side covered.
This is an appetizer you are going to want to sink your teeth into! Eating fritters is one of my favorite appetizers. They have a crispy exterior, and they're filled with. Keto Broccoli cheese fritters or pancakes are super delicious and you can trust me on this, why? Because I think broccoli tastes like grass and my broccoli hating body loved these yummy fritters.