Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. Supports A Healthy Metabolism And Healthy Weight Management. These homemade peanut butter protein bars are cheaper than storebought and take minutes to whip up! Sold by IQ BAR and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Peanut-free, nut-free, paleo and vegan options included! Melt the peanut butter and vegan butter together in a saucepan over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and stir. You can cook Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Prepare of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare of nondairy milk.
- Prepare of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- It’s of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- You need of cacao nibs.
Stir a handful of mini chocolate chips into the dough. You can also use a chocolate flavored nut butter if desired. Peanut Butter Protein Bars Recipe: Use peanut butter in the base recipe below. Feel free to dip in chocolate like I did, for a protein bar that tastes.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
Paleo Tip: Do not use peanut butter if making these for a Paelo diet (peanuts are not considered Paleo-friendly). Sweetener Options: If you do not need these bars to be keto-friendly, use an equal amount of coconut sugar or brown sugar in place of the brown sugar. You can still keep these protein bars nut free, by using sunflower seed butter or wow butter. If nuts aren't an issue, almond butter or cashew butter will work beautifully, as will peanut butter. However, using peanut butter will no longer allow these bars to be paleo friendly.