Low Carb Egg Drop Soup. Low carb egg drop soup makes a perfect lunch and can even be an appetizer for the next day. However, we would not freeze the soup after the eggs have been added. But, you can divide the soup before whisking in the dropped eggs and freeze one portion.
This recipe is also very low in carbohydrates, and can be served as an appetizer or lunch dish! The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Making the soup spicier- Add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce. You can have Low Carb Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Chives.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Whisk until smooth to keep the corn starch from clumping. Many people following a low carb diet use arrowroot as a. Hughes has been developing ketogenic and paleo recipes for over a decade. She has developed recipes for top nutrition coaches and subscription meal boxes.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy 😋.
Keto and Low Carb egg drop soup recipe is so easy to make at home. Such a filling and satisfying soup. This is one of those recipes that once I made it and realized how easy it was to make it quickly gained a spot in the weekly meal rotation. The BEST Asian Low-Carb/Keto recipe for Egg Drop Soup. This easy low carb egg drop soup recipe comes together so quickly and can be made as a last-minute mini meal or as a dinner side.