Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan). In a blender, purée spinach with vegetable stock. Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. This healthy green pizza recipe starts by covering the couscous with boiling vegetable broth.
This recipe involves lots of veggies and dried fruits, so it doesn't get any healthier than this. I hope you'll enjoy this sweet and savory dish! Put the dry couscous in a non-reactive heat proof dish. You can have Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan)
- You need 100 g of green peas.
- You need 100 g of brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 8 pieces of green asparagus.
- Prepare 100 g of couscous.
- Prepare of Some salt.
Add the cumin, paprika, ginger, and salt to the couscous and mix together. Add the broth and the orange juice mixture to the bowl with the. Stir tomato paste and vegetable bouillon together in the cup you used to measure the couscous. Fill the measuring cup with boiling water and pour over couscous.
Couscous with gorgeous green veggies (Vegan) step by step
- Cook the brussels sprouts and green peas in salted water, when they are almost ready, add the peeled asparagus, first the stems only, lastly the heads too.
- Pour some of the hot cooking water on the couscous and cover it for 5 minutes then stir it and mix the veggies in.
While the vegetables are roasting, cook the couscous. Add the vegetable broth to a sauce pot, place a lid on top, and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add the couscous, turn off the heat, and cover the pot with the lid once again. Let the couscous sit, undisturbed, for ten minutes. This vegan Israeli couscous with dried cranberries and toasted almonds brings interesting textures and contrasting flavors together to create a colorful and satisfying side or main dish.