Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!). If you store the cabbage and keto coleslaw salad dressing separately, the components will last much longer, up to a week or more. What To Serve With Keto Slaw. This sugar-free coleslaw makes a great side to so many keto dinners.
This crack slaw recipe includes homemade dressing with mayo. You can go with no mayo if you prefer a vinegar based slaw. Green and red cabbage are low in carbs making this the perfect side dish! You can have Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!)
- It’s 250 g of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 of small carrot, julienned then cut in half.
- Prepare 5 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of thick cream.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3/4 of tsp, or to taste, dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 packets (2 g) of stevia.
- It’s 2-3 of tsps,or to taste, apple cider or white vinegar if not available.
- You need 1/4 of tsp, or to taste, pink salt or regular.
- Prepare of Few dashes of pepper.
My low carb coleslaw recipe replaces sugar with a sugar free alternative. A lightly sweet healthy coleslaw I know you'll love. It's Easy to Make Coleslaw Sugar Free. The appeal of a good coleslaw recipe is the interplay of crunchy and creamy textures with sweet and tangy flavors.
Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!) instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Adjust to preferred taste- tangy, sweet or creamy, thin or thick – by adding more vinegar or dijon mustard (tangy), stevia packets (sweet) or cream &/or mayo to make it thicker..
- Refrigerate before serving. It's nicer when it's chilled. =).
A good low-carb coleslaw for keto still needs a tasty dressing. Add the dressing ingredients, including mayonnaise, vinegar, Swerve, celery salt, almond milk, and crushed black pepper into the same main bowl. In a medium to large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, erythritol, vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, black pepper, and celery salt. Low carb coleslaw is a picnic staple and makes a super healthy and delicious side dish. Try it alongside some low carb fried chicken or turkey burgers, or placing a dollop on low carb hamburger buns along with your favorite patties for a handheld meal.