Vegetarian Lentil Burgers. Reduce heat to medium-low, partially cover and simmer until the lentils are fully softened and the. These lentil veggie burgers are a hearty, flavorful vegetarian dinner idea! These veggie burgers are full of protein and fiber, making them a healthy recipe choice for cookouts, barbecues, or a cozy winter meal.
Veggie Lentil Burgers are healthy patties that are high in fiber, folate and flavor! Use easy-to-follow instructions to make these gluten free burgers with no breadcrumbs today. The best thing about the Vegan Lentil Burger recipe – besides its taste, obviously – is that you need as little as four ingredients to make the patties: lentils, raisins, walnuts, and gluten free bread crumbs. You can have Vegetarian Lentil Burgers using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lentil Burgers
- It’s of Lentil patty.
- Prepare of Dry lentils (brown).
- Prepare of Onion minced.
- It’s of Rolled oats.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Flaxseed.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Carrot grated.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need of Kaiser rolls.
- It’s of Lettuce leaves.
- Prepare of Tomato slices.
- Prepare of Pickles.
- It’s of Mustard.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
Lentil burgers are the typical recipe that you can prepare when you have leftover lentils from another meal previously prepared and you want to put these to good use in a new dish, or when you want to cook legumes in a different way. If you decide to use the leftovers of a previous dish it is important that you strain the stew and get rid of all the liquid broth, this is the only way to get. Classic Lentil Burgers- made with wholesome ingredients, these veggie burgers have a classic flavor that pairs well with any toppings. Drain the lentils and put on a frying pan at medium heat, let the water evaporate then add a little bit of canola or olive oil.
Vegetarian Lentil Burgers step by step
- Cook lentils in 2 1/2 cups water until soft and almost all water is absorbed..
- In a pan sauté carrots and onion until soft.
- In a large bowl place cooked lentils, carrot, onion, oats, bread crumbs and soy sauce and mix well..
- Form patties while mixture is warm. (Be careful to heat test mixture before forming patties to avoid burns), keep hands moist with water to avoid sticking. Yields 8-10 patties..
- You can freeze patties in single sandwich bags for easy meals..
- Lightly pan grill the patty on each side.
- Build burger with preferred toppings and enjoy.
Easy lentil veggie burger adapted from SILVERWOLF's 'Butter Bean Burgers.' Additional vegetables may be added, as well as extra spices to enhance the flavor. You should also use whatever cheese you like. If you prefer, you can bake these lentil burgers. The end result is slightly dryer but they are still good and my boys were happy to eat them. Flavorful Burger patties with avocado ranch.