Gluten-free pizza bombs. How Gluten-Free Pizza Bombs Came To Be. A little background … I've been making Kate Chan's (Gluten Free Gobsmacked) Pao de queijo Rolls, aka Brazilian Cheese Bread, aka Chebe rolls, for a few years now. They were part of my inspiration for my Brazilian Un-Cheese Rolls—my beloved vegan biscuits that are a very popular gfe recipe.
Bread filled pizza pockets with the perfect crispy outside… do you even remember pizza pockets? Well, it's like that but waaay better since these are allergy friendly too. Great recipe for Gluten-free pizza bombs. You can cook Gluten-free pizza bombs using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free pizza bombs
- Prepare 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of evoo.
- It’s 1 bag of Bobs Red Mill GF all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt (divided).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of evoo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Marinara (don't be lazy, make your own).
I was craving pizza, but decided it wasn't going to help me achieve my summer bod 😉. Shave Parmesan cheese all over when they're fresh out of the oven and serve with your favorite marinara. This makes a great after school snack or hors d'oeuvres. Just add water, butter, hot dogs, pepperoni, and your favorite pizza toppings!
Gluten-free pizza bombs instructions
- In a large bowl bloom yeast with warm water and sugar (about 5 mins).
- Make dough: Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon evoo to wet mixture. Add dry ingredients. Mix until combined (I used a hand mixer for about 1 min) DON'T OVER MIX Cover with plastic crap in bowl and Let sit for 30 mins.
- Make topping: In a small saucepan sauté garlic in evoo Over med-low heat. Add butter, salt, red pepper flakes, and granulated garlic. Let simmer for 5 mins..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & brush with evoo. With an ice cream scooper, scoop balls of dough and place on baking sheet.
- Brush butter topping before putting in a 425 degree oven Cook for 20 mins, brushing the bombs with butter topping halfway through..
- Brush with remaining topping. Shave Parmesan cheese all over when they're fresh out of the oven and serve with your favorite marinara..
- So easy! 😀.
Add our Pizza Sauce Mix for a quick and easy dinner! Otherwise, the bombs will explode in the oven. Place the crusts in mini muffin tin holes. Fill with tomato pulp, cheese and ham. Pinch the edges of the crust in the middle gently to close the bomb.