Lasagna no pasta low carb. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Try it with our Marinara, Meat or Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauces. Check out one of our delicious pasta recipes!
Most people assume that lasagna is off-limits for carb conscious diets. After all, it's made with layers of pasta noodles. In a large skillet, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. You can cook Lasagna no pasta low carb using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna no pasta low carb
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground pork.
- It’s 32 ounces of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 14 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- You need of -for number 2 ———-.
- You need 8 ounces of crumbled Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
This zucchini lasagna recipe is literally lasagna without the pasta. It's sheets of zucchini rather than lasagna pasta. The result is a delicious casserole that's low carb and amazing. When it comes to making low-carb lasagna (or at least lower carb lasagna), you have a few different options.
Lasagna no pasta low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat.
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids..
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish..
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one..
- Half the Colby jack to the little one..
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the eggs next on both.
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one.
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured.
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Samantha Cassetty, RD, nutrition and weight-loss expert, recommends swapping in zucchini for pasta. It's not a one-to-one swap for taste or texture, but she views it as a way to up your vegetable intake — something most people fall. This low-carb lasagna uses a simple noodle replacement that once it's covered in meat and cheese, feels just like pasta. It's the comforting dish you no longer have to crave. Add another layer of zucchini slices.