Keto cabbage and kielbasa. This Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa is one of the most popular keto recipes here on the site, and I can see why. You've got to love any recipe that contains inexpensive ingredients, is quick to make, and tastes like you spent hours on it. That is pretty much the food trifecta.
Gluten Free Dinner, Keto Dinner, Paleo Dinner Gluten Free Dairy Free Sugar Free Low Carb Paleo Keto. This classic and delicious keto cabbage and kielbasa makes enough to feed the entire family and, more importantly, will satisfy all! You can cook Keto cabbage and kielbasa using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage and kielbasa
- It’s of chopped raw cabbage.
- It’s of minced garlic clove.
- It’s of salted sweet cream butter.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper and salt.
- You need of rings of polska kielbasa.
Cabbage and kielbasa are a favorite combination of mine. You could always add a little more spice to this dish by adding some hot sauce. Also if you are tired of the same old breakfast, this recipe is great leftover for breakfast. It heats up quick in the microwave.
Keto cabbage and kielbasa step by step
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the chopped cabbage, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While the cabbage is cooking, slice up the kielbasa and fry it up in a seprate pan..
- One the cabbage is tender, add the kielbasa to it..
This braised cabbage with kielbasa and bacon is such a flavorful meal that is perfect for any busy weeknight. Swap sliced hot dogs for the kielbasa. Remove with the kielbasa when ready to cook the cabbage. Brown the sliced smoked sausage until lightly crisp. Kielbasa, like other cured meats and sausages, can be eaten as part of the ketogenic diet because of its relatively high fat content (a good thing for keto-eaters!).