Keto chicken pie. Keto chicken pot pie checks all the boxes! This hearty, layered dish is simply a creamy chicken and sauce mixture poured over crunchy vegetables. Then, it's topped with an almond flour biscuit to provide the perfect crust.
Yesterday was a dreary day around here. It was rainy and all I wanted for dinner was some kind of comfort food. I had attempted a Keto Chicken Pot Pie a couple of weeks ago, but the crust just didn't turn out as I had hoped. You can cook Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- You need 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
- You need Half of cup chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s of Taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry.
What goes in chicken pot pie crust? Traditionally, the crust is made with flour, butter, and spices. It can be like a pastry crust or more like a biscuit dough, depending on your preference. However, as we all know, that is too high in carbs for keto.
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
Easy, Keto Low-Carb Chicken Pot Pie is the best, quick homemade recipe that includes how to make crust and dough from scratch. The pot pie filling is made of almond flour using the stovetop and is loaded with cauliflower, celery, and other vegetables. Substitute for turkey if you wish. A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping! This easy keto dinner is not short on flavor!