Pizza Casserole (low carb). Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. This is an adaptation of several recipes I found in some old church cookbooks. Most called for pasta, this one does not and is not missed according to my high carb eating husband.
Or sausage and peppers for a Bronx-inspired flavor. You can also change up the sauce and turn this basic recipe into a gourmet keto low carb white pizza topped with spinach, bacon, blue cheese, and sliced tomatoes. This Low Carb Pizza Casserole has solved all of my pizza-craving problems! You can cook Pizza Casserole (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole (low carb)
- You need 1 of large cauliflower head broke up into florets.
- It’s 2 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Packed with all of the flavors of pizza, sauce, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers, and lots and lots of cheese this delicious pizza casserole skips the traditional pasta and substitutes it with cauliflower. Either way, low carb casseroles are among the most common dishes I make for dinner. Making a meal is so much faster and easier when you only have to make one thing! Low carb pizza casserole is one of my favorites.
Pizza Casserole (low carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Combine olive oil and cauliflower in 9×13 pan and roast for 25 minutes..
- Spread marinara over cauliflower. Top with cheese, Italian seasoning and pepperoni..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
If you're looking for other options, try chicken cordon bleu casserole, chicken bacon ranch casserole or pesto chicken casserole. Low carb pizza casserole is here to save the day! It's keto-friendly and loaded with veggies. Kids love the cheesy pepperoni pizza flavor, and moms love that it's healthy! You'd never know it's one of those low carb casseroles.