Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup. This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup is perfect for chilly weather. It's nearly the end of January, it's cold, Christmas is over, and winter is starting to feel old, real old. If you're a New Years' resolution kinda person, specifically one of the many people with resolutions such as "Lose weight" or "Eat healthier", you might be feeling tired of typical healthy January meals.
How To Make Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup? Making this cheesy vegan broccoli soup is seriously a breeze. All you need is two pots and an immersion blender (or regular blender) to blend the cheesy soup. You can have Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup
- It’s of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Onion x.
- You need of Garlic kernels (2-3 pcs).
- You need of Celery.
- Prepare of Japanese mountain yam (can use potato,chinese yam).
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Walnut or pumpkin seeds.
This vegan vegetable soup is a cream of broccoli with barley. Tastes great served with bagel chips. Using unsalted butter allows you to better control the amount of salt and therefor the flavor of the soup. In fact, you should use unsalted butter in every recipe, unless otherwise noted.; Buy blocks of cheese and shred it yourself.
Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup step by step
- Prepare all ingredients,cut into small portion..
- Sautee the onions,garlic and all vegetables until brown..
- Then add the chicken stock to boil. Put in blender, Blend all together..
- Pour into the pot and heat it again. Garnish with the walnut or pumpkin seeds, add some pepper to add taste..
Pre-shredded cheeses are coated with cellulose to help the shreds not stick. But there are countless creative ways to prepare broccoli. With different preparation methods and seasonings, this nutritious vegetable can also be mouthwatering! Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, garnish with parmesan and fresh parsley and serve the broccoli cauliflower soup immediately. There are tons of great vegan recipes with broccoli out there and that comes as no surprise.